YF-R100 series is an intelligent cellular router designed for industrial applications requiring faultless connectivity. It provides a secure, reliable, real-time, remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems, metering etc. Software-defined, multi-carrier networking, dual SIM models, 802.11n and global 2.5G/3G/HSPA+/LTE options make it easy to get connected. With DIN-rail mounting, wide operating temperature range, and IP30 metal housing, the R100 is a convenient yet reliable solution for any industrial wireless applications.
• Advanced Failover: Maximize uptime by seamlessly switching between the multiple Internet interfaces (cellular, WAN, Wi-Fi, dual-SIM).
• Multiple Tunneling Schemes: Secure your data using a variety of VPN tunneling schemes, including IPSec, L2TP, PPTP, OpenVPN and GRE.
• Flexible Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, configurable Wi-Fi as WAN or access point, Wi-Fi Security (WEP / WPA / WPA2 Mixed Mode) and multiple SSID.
• Ethernet, serial and I/O for connecting diverse field assets.
• Remote Management provides mass configuration, device management, OTA update, and troubleshooting tools
• Supported Frequency Bands
-- LTE: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28
-- WCDMA: 2100(B1), 1900(B2), 850(B5)
-- EV-DO/CDMA: 800(BC0)
-- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900
• Automatic SIM based network operator switching
• 10/100 Base-T RJ45 Ethernet port
• RS-232 or RS-485 Serial Console Port
• 3 SMA antenna connectors (WI-FI and Double-cellular)
• Active GPS/ZigBee antenna support (option)
• (6) pin 3.5mm terminal block
• (6) pin 3.5mm terminal block.
• (2) DI, (1) DO, (1) Relay.
• Input ON Voltage: 5 to 30 VDC.
• Input OFF Voltage: 0 to 3 VDC.
• Output < 50mA @ 30VDC.
• DNS, DNS Proxy
• DHCP Server
• IP Passthrough (option)
• Host Interface Watchdog
• TCP/UDP PAD Mode
• Modbus (ASCII, DTU, Variable)
• Reverse Telnet
EVENTS ENGINE (Option)
• Custom event triggers and reports.
• Configurable interface, no programming.
• Event Types: Digital Input, Network Parameters, Data Usage, Timer, Power, Device Temperature.